Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RockMelt Beta Goes Public

RockMelt

 

A new browser that has been in beta since November of last year is going into public beta.

RockMelt announced today that it’s ready to enter public beta where it was recently restricted to invitation only. RockMelt is a chrome-based social network centric browser that easily allows you to share pages and other web finds with your Facebook and twitter friends and it a direct competitor of another social media centric browser named Flock

I’ve been a member of the closed beta about a month now and I do like it, the interface is nice, easy to use and an interesting way to view and find things on the web.

I haven’t had a chance to try Flock yet, but I will make it a point to do so in the coming days so I can give a review of the two side by side.

In the meantime if you want an invite to the RockMelt beta so you can give it a try send Techsual a message on Facebook and I’ll send you one ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble