Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sony CEO Jack Tretton Shows Where the Companies Arrogance and Stupidity Might be Coming From

sony-y-u-no-go-fuck-yourselves

The CEO made comments recently in an interview with CNN Tech about not only his feelings toward Nintendo’s “babysitting tool” the 3DS but also how he feels you should behave as a “twenty-something”.

In the interview he makes all sorts of comments about how other game companies wont be relevant soon, and how he believes the PS3 is god of all gaming machines, even though the console has more hackers, cheaters and pirates using it then they probably have lawyers to sue them.

The most dumbassed statement of all…"Our view of the 'Game Boy experience' is that it's a great babysitting tool, something young kids do on airplanes, but no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those," he says. "He's too old for that."

I guess no ones told him that the “Game Boy” he mentioned is outselling and has always outsold Sony’s PSP in the market he thinks is too old for that.

So now I don’t respect myself because I like Gameboy well Mr, Tretton, I’d just like to say you’re a fucking jackass and I hope your company continues it’s downward spiral into gaming oblivion, and also fuck you on behalf of all those who can’t or won’t say it out loud.

This is just another reason to join Anonymous and Geohot in their boycott’s of Sony, I swear this company just pisses me off a little more everyday with their treatment of their customers. They think they can’t get away with saying and doing whatever they want because people will continue to put up with their shit quality, service and attitude toward them as consumers.

I for one currently own 0 Sony products and intend to keep it that way, they way I see it;

NO SELF REPECTING CONSUMER WILL SUPPORT A COMPANY THAT FEELS THIS WAY ABOUT THEM, AND RESORTS TO NAME CALLING WHEN THEIR BEING BEATEN

and you can quote me on that.

This guy is acting f’ing childish in my opinion, he’s mad because he’s losing and he’s basically saying to us as consumers; hey quit being a little pussy and step up to a mans machine. A machine where if you try to make it your own (because hey I’m a twenty-something hardcore gamer/geek and that’s what we do right? hack shit) we’ll sue you until you surrender or are put in jail.

Source: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble