Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Google I/O: Where To Watch Live

Google-IO

The fourth annual Google I/O is underway, there have already been some pretty interesting announcements I’ll be getting through throughout the day. I just wanted to give you a real quick rundown of a couple things coming up on the Techsual and a link so you can go watch I/O live online (a first for the conference).

Google announced a new version of Android, 3.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Honeycomb 3.1 is rolling out on the xoom today and has some pretty neat upgrades for developers. There's a new streaming music service which will allow users to store their music in the cloud and access it from any device. I will give you the details (there are many) on those later, but for now check the link below to go and watch Google I/O live.

Google I/O Live Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble